PRICE LIST

The price list for 2020 is in Euros

 

Dates 01.01. – 01.04. 01.05. – 12.05. 13.05. – 02.06. 03.06. – 23.06. 24.06. – 07.07. 08.07. – 25.08.
01.11. – 31.12. 21.10. – 31.10. 30.09. – 20.10. 09.09. – 29.09. 26.08. – 08.09.
Mobile house (4+2) 60 € 80 € 100 € 140 € 190 € 220 €
  • Minimum booking commitment and stay is 7 days.
  • Sojourn tax is not included in the price and is paid additionally in the amount of 1.00 Euro per person a day. Persons aged 12 to 18 shall pay 50% of the sojourn tax and children under the age of 12 shall not pay the sojourn tax.
  • The rent includes: bedding (changed every seven days), power, water and gas consumption, towels (double towels per person), cooking utensils, cutlery.
  • An advance payment of 30% of the total amount must be paid to confirm the reservation, the rest of 70% must be paid no later than one month before arrival.
  • If the guest does not pay the rest of 70% at least one month before arrival, his reservation will be canceled and the advance of 30% will not be refunded
  • If the reservation is canceled at least one month before arrival, the guest will receive a refund of 70% of the paid advance and 30% will be withheld.
  • Reservations shorter than one month are payable immediately in the total amount.
  • It is allowed to bring your pets and there is no additional payment for the stay.
  • The mobile home contains an air conditioning, fridge, freezer, washing machine, electrical water kettle, coffee machine, satellite TV, WIFI, terrace with furniture and deck chairs, gas barbeque.
  • Free parking.
  • Location: the mobile home is located 10 meters from the sea, 30 meters from the beach, 100 meters from a pizza restaurant and a coffee shop.